Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I feel blessed

Well, we have a new date for the wedding. Rescheduling everything went smoothly. I only had to pay $10 to reschedule the venue, and there was no cost to reschedule the photographer and the florist. Of course, the caterer and the cake baker will make this wedding a priority and will reschedule any conflicts that might arise for this new date... just a perk that comes with doing the food and cake ourselves!

The biggest challenge for me has been to let everyone know the new date. Those that had email were sent a notice through Evite, and everyone who accepted, had not responded, or who declined because of being out of town, etc. were sent a postcard with the new date. A few were also called with the news. I just hope that I didn't miss anyone!

There have been days this week that I have wished I was off instead of getting up early, but I know that I am sooo much less stressed than I would have been. And I have all this glorious, extra time to get things done, and I am trying to use the time wisely.... Besides, I will be catering a wedding for 200... I think that will be stress enough!

I truly feel blessed... all things are truly working together for good! (Rom 8:28)

1 comment:

Cate said...

i got both notices. i'm sorry i didn't respond to the evite. i didn't think we had to if our response didn't change. so sorry.

please let me know if i can help in any way.