Tuesday, October 9, 2007

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Blast Off!


Well, it is countdown time. I have only 3 more days to work before I concentrate full time on final wedding preparations. Luckily, I am not stressed. I didn't get things done that I wanted to get done this weekend, but that's OK. The biggest task is figuring out the food quantity after double-checking the guest list. I have a week to get that done. But, I don't want to procrastinate!
I went shoe shopping with my MOH this weekend. It is always great to have some girl time with her. We met over at South Coast Plaza. My first stop was Macy's. It was my last stop, too. I think I tried on about 5 pairs of shoes. The last were the ones! They match the dress perfectly (Yep, carted it along), and they are SOOOOO comfortable! I feel like I have slippers on my feet!
There are so many people helping to bring this event together. I couldn't do it without them. Now I just need to firm up the people who will help with the food - either preparing it at church or setting it out/replenishing it at the reception. And coolers. We are going to need to borrow coolers. These are among the last minute details.
Well, since there are only three work days this week, I had better get movin'!

1 comment:

Cate said...

it was beautiful. thank you for including kaisara & me in your special day. you both are loved!