Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's All About the Details


I am taking a little "time off" (sort of) from the wedding planning. I guess I am taking time off from the running around. This weekend, I have let my fingers do the walking. But instead of the yellow pages, it is the internet. And the phone. But not the Yellow Pages.

I am on a search for beverage dispensers. A particular beverage dispenser... the Z Gallerie Apothecary jar beverage dispenser. I called the Shops at Mission Viejo. They must have been psychic, because they didn't even answer the phone. Then I called the SCP store. They were helpful at least in letting me know they did not have them. Then I called the Dos Lagos store in Corona. Matt (I think that was his name) was WONDERFUL! No, he didn't have any in stock. But at least he told me when they would be back in stock. He said it would be OCTOBER. But the wedding is in September, I lamented. He saw another store that appeared to have 4 in stock. I only need two of them. He located the phone number for me, and EVEN TRIED CALLING THEM!!! That is customer service!

So tomorrow, the quest begins again. If they are out, we will have to decide on Plan B. I wonder if there are any on e-Bay. That would be a good thing.... these dispensers seem to be the "it" item right now. Might be a tidy way to make a profit if someone is desperate. Fortunately, I am not desperate... yet!

No comments: