Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Maybe I should try yoga...

Well, inspite of the valiant efforts of one Z Gallerie employee by the name of Matt, I could not locate one of the apothecary beverage containers. Flexibility is key when planning a wedding, and I am trying to be flexible. I wonder if yoga would help! (I am sure it would for the times of STRESS!!!) I have located similar items on the internet, many of which are back ordered. I, rather we, need to make a decision soon.

I had the opportunity to get about 9 hrs of OT this Saturday. There is a big BT (aka preparedness) exercise in Temecula. But that would have meant more than an hour's drive to the location, and I have to be there at 6! Granted, it would have been a nice chunk of change to use toward the wedding (I want very little debt from this event), but BW has a cake to deliver for another wedding (last one before he does ours). It is easier to use my car. And I am sure there are lots more things I could be doing that are wedding-related. Or not. Last weekend, it was mostly "or not." But I really needed those naps!!! :o)

No comments: