Saturday, July 7, 2007

Making Progress





Well, tomorrow is the last day of my vacation. Looking back, this has been a rather productive week, even though I still wish I had done more! We picked the florist (no, this is not my bouquet, but these are the colors that will be used for reception flowers!) on Friday, and we finalized the photographer today.


I am so excited about our photographer! We are going with Harvard Photography. I love their artistry, but more important, they are Christian. BW and I want to keep the expenses down, so that's why we are doing as much of the work that we can (like cake and catering). However, photography is probably my biggest splurge. They do a DVD montage of pictures set to music... I already know that will be my favorite!


Well, the invitations are calling to me... they say "address us, address us!" If I want to get them in the mail by next Saturday, I need to heed their call!

No comments: